Acv1 [Premium+]

Waffle

Hi There, i was thinking that it would be a good idea to sell [premium+] rank for acv1 with more commands or another /warp that sell better stuff that /warp premium?.

Warp premium only sell potions and Stuff like that it would be good if Ac have a premium+ Shop with armor cheaper diamond axes and other good Stuff 

Note:This is just a suggestion

I love how these members say good idea to another rank being introduced so they can abuse it.

I think Bad Idea.

I can barely control them being the only active network staff member here who actually spends more then 2-3 hours per day. Imagine what they would do and how they would abuse whatever newer permissions come with the new rank.

It would be best to keep it the way it is, the way i can provide assistance without having to complain every two seconds. Let them mess with premium and Vip just nothing more...

I think that selling armor for cheaper prices would be bad. its an easy way to make money.

For example: the player will buy diamond chestplate from the premium shop for 16 gold, and will sell it for 24 gold. its an easy way to make money and I dont like it

me n'eighter

• 4 weeks later...

Archived