Question.

OmgimYasso

I am not quite sure about that, but I think this might be the case. Before you try anything, it would be best if you made a temporary cracked account, as powerwarp suggested above, and transferred everything there. In that case, you could then transfer it all back to your original account, whose name you will have changed.

Just do some research before you attempt anything. There always is an answer.

I am not quite sure about that, but I think this might be the case. Before you try anything, it would be best if you made a temporary cracked account, as powerwarp suggested above, and transferred everything there. In that case, you could then transfer it all back to your original account, whose name you will have changed.

Just do some research before you attempt anything. There always is an answer.

Ok thx Jim ill do my best I have a screenahot of my inv in assasins. And Jim,when both of us r online could u also invsee my and take a shot.Just do it pls.aha and i forgot yea,Muzick told me that if i change my name there is a rare chance of losing my items.Could someone show him this topic.

And Jim thx again and have a good day :)

If your first account named "John" and you change the name to "Johnny" will have to enter the account of "John" and spend the items one by one the new account "Juanito".

I used to call me "CrewiCz" and I change nick to "Ismael18L" and had to do that and I for one did not lose anything. As it is saved and reflected in the account Previous Nick.

(Remember the password last nick, to come and spend the items)

If the account is premium and change the nick, nick above is transformed to no premium account, so you'll have to access the server with the old Nick and with no premium Launcher.

A greeting and I hope it has helped something: P

If your first account named "John" and you change the name to "Johnny" will have to enter the account of "John" and spend the items one by one the new account "Juanito".
I used to call me "CrewiCz" and I change nick to "Ismael18L" and had to do that and I for one did not lose anything. As it is saved and reflected in the account Previous Nick.
(Remember the password last nick, to come and spend the items)
If the account is premium and change the nick, nick above is transformed to no premium account, so you'll have to access the server with the old Nick and with no premium Launcher.
A greeting and I hope it has helped something: P

Ok, I'll try to do as u said :D

for example my name was "xblazemist" before to change make an account thats cracked that can be easily accessed for example the name "Kopeman" transfer form xblazemist to Kopeman then change ur name xblazemist and In ur other account open Kopeman and transfer from that... Get it...

Sorry if i didint make any sense lol i tried xD 

for example my name was "xblazemist" before to change make an account thats cracked that can be easily accessed for example the name "Kopeman" transfer form xblazemist to Kopeman then change ur name xblazemist and In ur other account open Kopeman and transfer from that... Get it...

Sorry if i didint make any sense lol i tried xD

Tbh, I didn't understand a word xD

Archived