Railway Link System For Server?

qrsrds

I recently met the nice people at el dorado who want to link towns with a rail system. This is pretty cool I thought but you have people like me who dont know what it is. They just take stuff and ruin it. 

I was thinking, maybe an admin or GameMaster could come and claim all the land for this sytem and essentially be there in its making. I was hoping that you guys can claim all this land and make this something really cool.

qrsrds

screenshots will be posted by el dorado members 

q-craft portals work even better as you can dial them 

If i am correct, qcraft portals need to be on loaded chunks as the sending portal checks to see if the receiving one exists. If the players are not online, then qcraft wont let you go to their base  

If i am correct, qcraft portals need to be on loaded chunks as the sending portal checks to see if the receiving one exists. If the players are not online, then qcraft wont let you go to their base  

spot loaders

ive done it before.

i made like a whole gate net with it

Just to reiterate what exactly our idea is. We want to build a sprawling railway network as an epic project (it is not necessarily efficient travel). It is not about the transportation capability it is about the grand scale of the project, we plan on building stations etc. 

Just to reiterate what exactly our idea is. We want to build a sprawling railway network as an epic project (it is not necessarily efficient travel). It is not about the transportation capability it is about the grand scale of the project, we plan on building stations etc. 

maybe pictures will help them understand can we get screenshots?

Im sorry but if you guys wanna do this sure, but seems like a giant waste of time and effort

The same could be said of almost anything you do in this game. Nothing is a waste of time if you enjoy what you are doing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree that while it isn't practical a big railway system would be cool.  It would need to be administered from a server level though by staff.  Sort of a transit authority of sorts with eminent domain to claim land and plan roads and railways.  Players could opt in to be included on the rail line etc.    

Also, stop hating on other peoples ideas.  This game is what ever you want to make it and most of it is a waste of time.  It's my personal favorite waste of time, but still we could be volunteering at a children's home or something 

Archived