Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

You are already connected to this server

Hi, yesterday I came back to SF 2.5 and everything was going alright until this morning, when I tried to join for the first time, the message appeared but in a few mins I could join.

But the problem is that when I try to join now, I get kicked with a message that says "You are already connected to this server". I've tried everything, restarting the game, waiting a few mins and nothing, it keeps kicking me. 

I don't know if it's just me or this happens to everyone, so I posted it in Technical Support, if this should be made in Server problems, move it please.

PS: Ok, I could join after half an hour, but if this could me fixed, please do it. 

Mixedme also had this weird issue, what he usually did was to reset his router which fixed his issue most of the time. I'll keep this topic open incase this sort of thing happens again, if it does, please write a reply down below 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived