Craftersland On Youtube - Record Us And Get Rewards! - September

Powerwarp

more%20youtube%20logo%20(1).png

Hello minecrafters, this is a monthly event, at the beginning of every month we will reward videos recorded on craftersland:

There are now two ranks:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards - Iron, Gold and a Special Item! You must have 20 views.

MiniYouTuber - At least 100 views, 100 subscribers

YouTuber+ - At least 1,000 Subscribers and 500 views

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your video must  have:

1. A quality video must be recorded on one of our servers and uploaded during this month. 
  2. The video title should have somewhere: on CraftersLand.
  3. Place in the video description: (if you recorded on tekkit, skyfactory of ftb, replace the server address with the address of the server you recorded on)

Server address:

-  EU:  play.craftersland.eu

-  US:  play.craftersland.us

-  Non-Premium:  mc.craftersland.net

Website address: www.craftersland.net

Forum address:  forum.craftersland.net

4.  Get 20+ views, 50+ views and subscribers to get a small rank and 1000+ subscribers and 500 views you will get YouTuber on all Network Servers. 

:!:  Post the video here and don't forget to tell us your ingame name!

Notes:

• Video can be recorded in any language, your target is to meet the requirements.
  • The rewards are given at the beginning of every month sometime in the first week.
  • As rewards you can get Ranks (YouTuber, VIP, Premium), Crafts and perks.
  • Also the perks are given on the server you record the video. But you can record more videos, not just one.

Start recording us, post the video here, and at the beginning of every month you will get a reward.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO GUYS ENJOYED MY VIDEO AND PLEASE GIVE ME /FLY IN A PAST TIME I HAVE /FLY BUT I LOST MY YOUTUBER RANK PLEASE GIVE MEI HAVE MANY VIDEOS AND SOEM VIEWS IN THIS SERVER

IGN: AGERMAKI_YT

No u won't get /fly and even other youtubers won't get /fly because youtuber perms/commands have been changed, even the requirements have been changed. If u didn't read the requirements pls take some of ur time and read them.

Nick in the game: ItsNel_

Server: AssassinCraft V1 - ACV1

VideoInfo: 1 Week

Views: 71

Subscribers: 315

URL Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi34BVJzNVw

I will upload the video for October. I mean that this video is from last month and now have to climb one of this month xD

P.D: I also went once .. xD

Archived