The Cosmic Spud (Art)

quagma

So I was minding my own business, when suddenly, an inspiration struck! It was amazing!

And it stuck in my mind like a limpet in a hurricane!

So I sketched it, put it into the computer, made it better, colored it, and THIS is the result!

Prepare to have your consciousness expanded, your horizons enlarged, and your mind blown!

Prepare to meet:

z7aeoVH.png

the tuber of knowledge does not know of this "fukashima" you speak of. it is offended that one could think of it as anything other than an amusing and well drawn idea that arrived during a brainstorm.  but what does it know? it's only an omniscient potato whose only purpose is to reveal the meaning of existence (chocolate).

Haha i dont get it

one is not meant to "get it." it is a potato. with ultimate knowledge. what more can be said?

well, obviously, everything can be said, but it will spare you from listening to it for eternity, and let you get off with this: 

men-because-potato-t-shiz_design.png

one is not meant to "get it." it is a potato. with ultimate knowledge. what more can be said?

well, obviously, everything can be said, but it will spare you from listening to it for eternity, and let you get off with this: 

men-because-potato-t-shiz_design.png

its a mutant potato.... from fukashima...

the tuber of knowledge does not know of this "fukashima" you speak of. it is offended that one could think of it as anything other than an amusing and well drawn idea that arrived during a brainstorm.  but what does it know? it's only an omniscient potato whose only purpose is to reveal the meaning of existence (chocolate).

EDDIT:: the cosmic spud was confused. this so seldom happens it will give you two imaginary moneys, to be used as you please. the Über Tuber did not realize you spoke of radiation mutation. The Cosmic Spud has been around since before the Universe was conceived, and is kin to the likes of Cthulhu. It is one of the old ones, but it fell out due to creative differences.

The Great Spaghetti Monster and the Cosmic Spud are great buds. They went to God School together, and are now golfing buddies. The Cosmic Spud is glad to see that the Great Spaghetti Monster is looking well these days, and seems to have gotten over his pneumonia, and would like to meet up on the golfing range to talk about old times.

The Great Spaghetti Monster and the Cosmic Spud are great buds. They went to God School together, and are now golfing buddies. The Cosmic Spud is glad to see that the Great Spaghetti Monster is looking well these days, and seems to have gotten over his pneumonia, and would like to meet up on the golfing range to talk about old times.

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

Archived