Space Factions - Block Damage On Or Off ? Vote

brunyman

Space Factions Block Damage  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should we enable block damage on Space Factions?

• Yes! We love cannons and raiding.
    • No! Too dangerous.

Space Factions is nice but could be enhanced with cannons + move-craft plugins.

Move craft allows you to make cutters, that can be restricted to flying or sailing..

So if it is installed, you can choose which blocks can be put together and flown, as well as max amount to make it.

Move craft is nice because it allows you to pilot ships and stuff around the server with ease.

It would go well with cannons, cause gunships can fly around and open fire on bases.

The cannons plugins allows you to make cannons with simply 6 wool, a torch, two buttons.

You can fire it by right clicking it with gunpowder, then placing a projectile into it.

Projectiles:

*Can fire anything*

DiamondBlock: Blows through anything including obsidian with 2x2 damage to the wall.

Gravel: Fires a crap ton of fireballs that can deal a lot of damage to players.

Wool: Releases cob web all over the target area.

stone: acts like a cannon ball, deals 1x1 structural damage.

TnT: Blows through walls, detonates when inside structure.

To make it fair, cannons should be expensive. Meaning gunpowder should be really expensive. (have to purchase it)

Having to vote to buy gunpowder would increase revenue, and overall happiness cause $100 for 1 gunpowder is worth it.

(i think its like 3 gunpowders to fire the cannon)

So if those two plugins are installed, people can fly little gunships around planets with cannons and fire them.

Cannons require wool, torches, buttons, gunpowder + projectile (anything) (in inventory).

• Founder

We will see how the server will perform with many players on, these plugins will use some important amount of resources, players can build canons even if it's a bit more complicated or use slime blocks for moving stuff, at basic level :D

We will see how the server will perform with many players on, these plugins will use some important amount of resources, players can build canons even if it's a bit more complicated or use slime blocks for moving stuff, at basic level :D

I just love how you find a technical reason to hide the laziness  :P  ;)

*Cough* I mean great idea, heres a like! *Cough*

ha ha, :D , there are some issues like, what happens if a ship goes into a protected area, also i plan to hold 100+ players on each planet and i need to be careful what plugins we install

Ah, that makes sense.

Still block damage would be cool, those two plugins would be even cooler! :P

Good luck bruny, keep up the good work! :)

Archived