Lost My Youtuber Rank

AGERMAKI_YT

Hi guys im so angry with the comunity beacuse i dont understand why last week i have the YOUTUBER RANK IN ASSASSINS CRAFT V1 AND WHEN I ENTER YESTERDAY I HAVE PREMIUM RANK 

WHY THE COMUNITY QUIT ME MY RANK YOUTUBER I KNOW THE NEW RULES BUT PEOPLE THAT ONLY HAVE 160 OR 750 HAVE THE YOUTUBER AND NOT THE MINIYOUTUBER I WANT TO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND GIVE ME AGAIN MI YOUTUBER RANK 

IGN: AGERMAKI_YT

CHANNEL: AGERMAKI

IN MY YOUTUBER RANK I HAVE /FLY YOU CAN CHECK THAT IN THIS VIDEO

And said one helper you what happened with the ranges "YT"

They have been completely changed, both commands and requirements for the range.

I suggest you read the post briefly that I leave below. Greetings!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rewards - Iron, Gold and a Special Item! You must have 20 views.

MiniYouTuber - At least 100 views, 100 subscribers

YouTuber- At least 1,000 Subscribers and 500 views"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! :)

the rules change, you do not have 1k subs have MiniYT, and permissions that are like those who have told you today Ismael18L

Exactly, and discussed it within the server. But he believes that requirements remain as before. Well in short he will answer from a staff member and send him to read the post again! Greetings crack!

BUT FOR EXAMPLE WALTER HAVE YOUTUBER AND HAVE 160 SUBS AND ALEX HAVE 751 AND HAVE YOUTUBER THE RULES SAID IF HAVE 1000 HAVE YOUTUBER AND WALTER AND ALEX DONT HAVE 1000

MiniYouTuber - At least 100 views, 100 subscribers.

Walter has Mini Yotuber I think, and who is alex?

Archived