a judge telling batman what to do 

ohohoho

1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-inte

stop browsing 9gag fgt

O.k i move to 4chan

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also to the rest of you

jRlqbAe.gif

Can you change the topic title?Im pretty sure you CANNOT swear on titles.

Also can I unsee this because my life is ruined.

But using the acronym is safe? Also the censored version is F*** , everyone knows what it means, it's not I'm pouring acid on everyones eyes, why does it matter? It is also allowed it is a post not aimed at any one.

Besides, if any one is so scared of seeing "fuck" you shouldn't be using the internet and should have 10+ PG filters and parental guidance.

The abbreviation of, most commonly, 'what the fuck', though sometimes also 'who/why/when/where the fuck'. When used with an question mark , it becomes an exclamation of amazement, confusion, disbelief, ect.

I went on a rant, but i don't like it when someone edits the title without my consent on wrong grounds.

O.k i move to 4chan

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also to the rest of you

jRlqbAe.gif

But using the acronym is safe? Also the censored version is F*** , everyone knows what it means, it's not I'm pouring acid on everyones eyes, why does it matter? It is also allowed it is a post not aimed at any one.

O.k i move to 4chan

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also to the rest of you

jRlqbAe.gif

Besides, if any one is so scared of seeing "fuck" you shouldn't be using the internet and should have 10+ PG filters and parental guidance.

The abbreviation of, most commonly, 'what the fuck', though sometimes also 'who/why/when/where the fuck'. When used with an question mark , it becomes an exclamation of amazement, confusion, disbelief, ect.

I went on a rant, but i don't like it when someone edits the title without my consent on wrong grounds.

To be totally honest I totally agree with the *** thing but think about a parent seeing "Fuck" and F*** I hope i was able to explain the difference.

To be totally honest I totally agree with the *** thing but think about a parent seeing "Fuck" and F*** I hope i was able to explain the difference.

Okay i understand your prespective, it would be ignorant of me to not. End of story lets move on :D

*Totally wasn't high when this was written*

Archived