Forum Organization

Conspiracy

Hello guys,

I started this topic to speak about this chaos what is on forum, topics made by this mainly spanish-guys in random sections, just because they can't read a simple INFORMATIVE TOPIC.

That was happening for a while and seems to be like no one, or whatever, a big part of staff don't pay attention of situation => they continue to do this thing.

Personally I am just sick of seeing random topics throwed on random sections. A section have a name, when I click that name I am supposed to find something what's in subject, not ''[X HACKER] BAN HIM BRUNY'' and a big post of 1234419 spanish words.

I don't ask for sanctioning them, but will be pretty fine for beggin, to leave a post at they're topics with the link of specific section, and close the topic, after a day or two, move to trash.

I want to say that I don't open this thread to insulte anyone from STAFF, or spanish people, I'm just wanna put in discussion that thing what for me is annoying.

This is a deliberation topic, all who have a suggestion/oppinion can post here.

They get moved eventually that's what our forum moderators are for. However they can't be available at all times and try their best to keep sections clean and organized.

I don't ask for sanctioning them, but will be pretty fine for beggin, to leave a post at they're topics with the link of specific section, and close the topic, after a day or two, move to trash.

Yes, but in a bit different way. You try to hint to point in the same time, you need to ''educate'' players, and in the same time to keep forum clean, a suggestion as I writed upper can work.

Indeed, moderators are not supposed to be 24/24 on forums, or to do this in they're free time, but a part of them don't even give interest at what's happen'.

We dont need to educate players we need people to slow down and find the section that they should be posting in. Alot of the players get it, the ones that post in the wrong section get told were to go, and/or have their topics moved by forum moderators.

Incase you didnt realise we have many players that speak other languages. English isnt their first language and to them the forums might become a little hard to navigate but they usually figure it out.

Theres nothing wrong with the forums, we have a section for everything. All of it is easily found. We have moderators that do their job.

Theres nothing that needs to be changed.

We dont need to educate players we need people to slow down and find the section that they should be posting in. Alot of the players get it, the ones that post in the wrong section get told were to go, and/or have their topics moved by forum moderators.

Incase you didnt realise we have many players that speak other languages. English isnt their first language and to them the forums might become a little hard to navigate but they usually figure it out.

Theres nothing wrong with the forums, we have a section for everything. All of it is easily found. We have moderators that do their job.

Theres nothing that needs to be changed.

http://forum.craftersland.net/forum/20-general-discussions/ - is just an example, take a look.

I think you must to be blind, how you cannot see? Yes man, you are not the only one who realise players don't speak mainly english, but that means must to be chaos on forum (yes, moderators do they're jobs, after posting this topic I can see it's better), but still players, not all, but a part of, post in wrong section.

I don't think you get me. You just repeat the same fucking thing as I said. If you see they can't navigate on forum, that means you need to help them, ''to educate them'' means, to help them understand forum rules, and where they need to post, and how to act like is wrote in forum rules.

Archived