Ban The Autopackager

rmtworks

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the Autopackager banned on SkyFactory?

• Yes
    • No

Hello! The poll above is pretty self-explanatory, there has been another discussion here (http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/12122-ban-autopackager/) regarding whether it should be banned or not, so I made this poll so other players can vote. The Autopackager creates quite a bit of lag while running and there are alternatives to the block, so please vote whether you'd like for it to be banned in the poll above. Thanks!

it's not the main lag source, so removing it will not solve the problem, the main issue is the draconic mob spawners, heavy loaded transfer nodes with upgrades, assemblers in some setups... and others

Can you do that animals will be able to spawn on grass? They don't spawn on my island (I have about 15x15 platform of grass) Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

No.

Well as you all see brunyman says it's not the source of lag.  So unless someone wants to show a tutorial on how to make a computercraft version of this, with similar cost, I'd rather keep it.  You can always ask endgame players to change their setup slightly to reduce lag.  But keep the early game useful items.  And like brunyman says it wont help that much.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived