I Was Checking Gillette Youtube Page For Any Tips For Shaving Better And I Thought The Youtube Comment Section Would Help, It Helped Alright

Mrbatman

i've heard vinegar works as an amazing aftershave, as well. protip: never replace or sharpen your razor. sharpening removes all the little things that make up your razors own unique personality.

#thisisthebestadviceever

#i'msurethiswontcauseanypainwhatsoever

#gonnadoit

not really an Update: turns out this was actually horrible advice. I suggest completely ignoring this post.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Archived