35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Post Blast Server on Crafter's Land?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want to Replace the perishing FTB server with this?

• Yes
    • No

They've been done, Andrew. I just didn't know exactly where they were. I just sent them, and they should update ASAP. Here is the keys I changed/are important on a spreadsheet. Until I get some feedback from some friends what keys they like for the rest of the items, I will leave it for the user to decide, and provide a guide on how to do so.

Crash to desktop on world load using a world created with version 4.7 running 4.7.1: http://pastebin.com/pYRrD9Lm

Doesn't even actually get to the game, loads the world then immediately says "shutting down internal server" and crashes to desktop.

That's strange, prior to releasing an update i create a SuperFlat world for testing and normal for check.

I never have experienced these horrid crashes that i used to get in the unstable 1.6.4 version again.

Do you mind answering the following please?

-What world type are you trying to load.

-Do you wait long enough for it to load.

-How often does this happen for you.

-Which client version are you using.

-What additional settings are you using?

Although i admit it takes roughly 5-10 minutes to generate a world.

If you wait about long enough the console will continue to print, and the UI will load up.

Very rarely the UI loads as the title screen, but after clicking a button it'll show the game.

Anyway,

I am releasing the update we have all been waiting for, with the main key feature back.

We have all been waiting for this moment, and it will re-introduce the refined 1.6.4 PB in 1.7.10.

I think everyone can guess what all has been fixed, and what all has been "Added" to the pack.

~Andrew2070.

Archived