Getting Crash When Entering Elono Island

My ingame username is EnderTheDude and I'm a farmer.

One day, Elono tpa me to his island but when i get there, my launcher crash, and i stuck there.

Everytime i join the server, it keeps crashing and crashing. I don't know what to do. I don't want to recreate another island. It took a really long time building it. Plz if help me, i would appreciate that.

If u can't help, i would like you to spawn some of the precious stuff back. Thanks you really much

My Skin is down there

post-16834-0-17908900-1464444781.png

Any ideas what item could have bugged on the island? Are you apart of Elono island?

Theres a bug with enderio's api not being compatible with the ae2 new api since the enderio was build on a previous version of the ae2 api if you look at my thread in the technical support theres a crash report thats says that might be why some of the crashes/errors occur.

• 3 weeks later...

burnyman  a a few people crashes on my island but for example Lancelot doesnt crash on my is.

I dont know why this happens because I have no crash on my island.

Elonol21

Please don't revive old posts, make a new post for your issue please.

T/C

Archived