Remake The Inside Of The Spawn

Chunk_Reloader

Remake the inside of the spawn  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a totally new inside of the spawn?

• well it would be cool to have something different
    • totally fine with it, just don't remove anything
    • no, keep it the same

hello,

well i'm playing on the server it start getting bored, so i was thinking if i could redo the inside of the spawn. well i saw something that people wanted to see a new spawn.

if yes

if i can get a copy of the spawn, so i can redo the inside. i will keep updating this post with new pictures.

well i got already some cool ideas

5d26492188b3426099944538c462de87.png

758c1f15b20242a89e2397e6a7a3baca.png

1d9b188cb4684e4c8c2a6798e0e84bba.png

I love our spawn, it's a reminder of my adventures for the past two years.

We have changed the Tekkit spawn twice, and I really don't like changing it over and over.

It's a reminder to me of my past, and because of that I don't want to see it change again.

• 4 weeks later...

Chunk_Reloader, I can probably use world edit and get you a direct copy of spawn if you want

​I personally though think that we should get an entirely new spawn all together to change things up, and Brunyman has been changing up the servers and stuff a new spawn now would be a good time to add in I think.

Chunk_Reloader, I can probably use world edit and get you a direct copy of spawn if you want

​I personally though think that we should get an entirely new spawn all together to change things up, and Brunyman has been changing up the servers and stuff a new spawn now would be a good time to add in I think.

well if you make a copy of it and put it in the /schematic than  i can place it in my world and redo the inside and maby a little bit of the outside.  i can make more versions of it to than

+1

We can redecorate everything,maybe add some details from microblocks and carpenters.The spawn is like a normal vanilla spawn with some lights from modded,not counting the reactor and machines since they are there for purpose.

well if you make a copy of it and put it in the /schematic than  i can place it in my world and redo the inside and maby a little bit of the outside.  i can make more versions of it to than

​Actually I have a old world download, so I can get you as much of the spawn as you want. I never even thought about using schematic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 for new spawn

And please don't make it look like a middle-aged castle, instead it should look modern and futuristic. And please remove the item frames in the shop. My framerate drops from 30 fps to 5 fps.

And if you like the old spawn then build it yourself in your base.

Archived