Builder Rank And New Tekkit Spawn?

dumblore

Hi there! I'm dumblore and although I haven't really been able to introduce myself, I'm a returning player in this server and came back from a 2-3 year vacation from playing Craftersland and Tekkit as a whole (finally got my new laptop that can run modpacks smoothly). When I first came online on the server a few days ago, the first thing I noticed is the spawn. It never changed, and it was the same spawn I've made myself comfortable with a few years back when I first joined the server. I'd like to suggest making a new spawn, and maybe let players show off their creativity in a building competition for the new spawn, and a builder rank that will be awarded to the winner. Although I've known many people who've suggested this and got turned down, I hope the admins reconsider my suggestion. Thanks :D

The Builder Rank, there's no need for it seeing as the only community build that is needed for tekkit is the Spawn so... Kinda pointless

And the spawn did slightly change ;D The end portal is on the ground now instead of up in the jail area

I think the spawm should be different,it has some years and it starts being BORING!

and the new spawn need to have some basic schemes for noobs/starters

like ME system,big reactor smth like dat

there is a reactor

you want walkthrews? go see a youtube video or read a guide 

Archived