Pixelmon Server Spawn!

Powerwarp

so.... When we will see it live? :3 Can you give us release date? :D

Wanna be first to catch 'em all :P

I want to release it in two days, I will only just got on my computer now today, so I will be working very late tonight. I hope I will get a lot done. We just need to finish the pokemart, set up voting, do permissions and make a pokecenter.

Also better furnaces, vannila furnaces are a pain.

I think we will just use the pixlemon mod on it's own, it will really restrict our player pool

I want to release it in two days, I will only just got on my computer now today, so I will be working very late tonight. I hope I will get a lot done. We just need to finish the pokemart, set up voting, do permissions and make a pokecenter.

just release it and finish all other later :D

_____

I'm joking of course . Good job and good luck to you ^^

I think we will just use the pixlemon mod on it's own, it will really restrict our player pool

We can use pixelmon's real launcher that has few mods combined if I'm not wrong.

we got latest version working, but it's so buggy. Some servers are still on 3.5.3, they get full plugins, but a seriously outdated version, I thought it was worth taking the risk using sponge, since we get the latest version

Update:

Now support cracked players

Done all permission nodes for players, staff and vips, 

added pokemart

added pokecenter

added legendary pokemon statues around spawn

To Do:

Kits

Gyms

Random teleport plugin (need to get someone to code this, there isn't one currently, classic sponge)

Will you launch server at Monday? And tell me exact version of pixelmon ...i'm confused :D

Oh and can you add some screenshots, or you wanna keep it mystical ?

And sorry about so much questions, i'm realy hyped about this one :'D love Pokemon 

Well, right now all there is to showcase as such is the spawn, which you've already seen :P. It's latest version, but I was saying earlier that there are servers on low versions, so they get full plugin support. And haha, no problem :P

So buggy?Damn...That's not good.Is it possible to ask a plugin creator that's always online to code the lugin for you??

When I had problems with essentials i asked a bukkit developer to help me and he did.

Sponge is like a platform, it's not a plugin, unfortunately I don't think it's that simple :P I will keep you guys updated

Like craftbukkit,cauldron?

And the server will use MC 1.10?

Sponge is the one platform I found on google...

Can you make a same platform for own server?

chunk_reloader is a programmer ,i know a small little programming thru linux (well im starter)

Ask chunk_reloader boasted to everyone that he is programming things

Ask him :)

You can use those, but it won't be latest version, so I picked sponge

Ehm... of course random tp is awesome but not this early into the game ... it's made mostly for those server where you can't find place to live close to server because it was taken ( kinda ) . I do understand , what you want us to find pokemon with such way but it would be much interesting to walk than spamming that command or clicking on that sign ...just my personal opinion as always 

Ehm... of course random tp is awesome but not this early into the game ... it's made mostly for those server where you can't find place to live close to server because it was taken ( kinda ) . I do understand , what you want us to find pokemon with such way but it would be much interesting to walk than spamming that command or clicking on that sign ...just my personal opinion as always 

Im going to release the server without it, but as I said, we need the kit plugin

I'm going to release the server without it, but as I said, we need the kit plugin

It's not important too ... in the beginning there are plenty of resources to start from :P

Sure, 5 pokeballs ,meat and crafting table will help but just place pig spawner in the spawn and it's done... Yeah , consider it a suggestion ;)

Pig spawner + netherack(idk if it's called like this) and fire on it and a slab so a player won't step on it ... pigs will run and burn .. and there will be some fresh pork to eat xD

___

not trying to get posts or anything ... 

It's not important too ... in the beginning there are plenty of resources to start from :P

Sure, 5 pokeballs ,meat and crafting table will help but just place pig spawner in the spawn and it's done... Yeah , consider it a suggestion ;)

Pig spawner + netherack(idk if it's called like this) and fire on it and a slab so a player won't step on it ... pigs will run and burn .. and there will be some fresh pork to eat xD

___

not trying to get posts or anything ... 

yes.. it is, actually :P You need things like running shoes

Archived