Pixelmon Server Spawn!

Powerwarp

Hello Crafter's

After the large support we gained for the pack in just one day, we decided to go through with it. We took a minecraft spawn from PMC and I've had some help from Matt to edit it so it looks a lot better :P. I took your comments about a smaller spawn, and so we've come up with this one. It isn't small, nor is too big, but it's much better than the one we had before. I also have started adding the basic plugins, and will begin configuring them soon.

k2klkNX.jpgapizEio.jpg

IdlHew3.jpg

hRTjmaJ.jpg

Thank you for your support! More updates to follow! I will begin working on the gyms very soon.

Not big at all ( Kappa ) 

Can't understand, what is that wall all about... it makes no sense to me there... i like how there is four ways out of the main building into the wilderness , the Charizard should not be there... extra shadow -_- . If you could make statue of it , that would be nice :3 xD but i like it, i approve :P

Oh, i have suggestion, if you're accepting one :D what about  statues of 3  starter pokemon and pikachu :D by starter i mean bulbasaur, charmander and the water one -_- i forgot his name :D . They should be in 4way out of the central building 

Not big at all ( Kappa ) 

Can't understand, what is that wall all about... it makes no sense to me there... i like how there is four ways out of the main building into the wilderness , the Charizard should not be there... extra shadow -_- . If you could make statue of it , that would be nice :3 xD but i like it, i approve :P

Oh, i have suggestion, if you're accepting one :D what about  statues of 3  starter pokemon and pikachu :D by starter i mean bulbasaur, charmander and the water one -_- i forgot his name :D . They should be in 4way out of the central building 

This was originally for a faction server, so I'm guess past the wall is where pvp is enabled.  Yes, I think we can make those statues, or will they cause extra shadows ;):P

Looks pretty Nice 

we should edit the spawn abit by adding a battle arena so it will allow players to battle on spawn

and adding a market :)

It's a pixelmon server, pvp will be disabled :P! And yes, we are adding a pokemart to spawn, it is vital for the server

Nice, should drop the spawn so it blends in with the terrain

P.S: I got dibs on rock gym

I think we're using npc's for the gym leaders, as we are having 17 gyms (1 for each poketype :P). Especially at the start we won't even have 17 players online, so it needs to stay as an NPC. However, I think we will try add some player gyms, where you can become a gym leader. And yes, that isn't the finished world, we built it on a spigot server :P

You could make the arena in a different dimension than spawn? Allows for more flexibility ?

We are using sponge, so not many plugins are actually compatible. Moreover, multiple worlds cause lag and there is no real reason for two on this server, like there is PB.

True but will you keep arenas and player bases in the same world?

Or will it be like AC 1 where you have no base but can level up by going through the world.

Yes, they will be in the same world, dotted around the map, I can use worldguard to protect them

Custom NPC mod confirmed?  Can you add ae2? o_o i'd like to see it there. (just for auto crafting poke balls :F)Or ironchest mod. Also a plugin for trades, mcmmo and towny. and upload it to any available platform for minecraft (tekkit packs or ftb public packs)  That's kinda all for now .

Custom NPC mod confirmed?  Can you add ae2? o_o i'd like to see it there. (just for auto crafting poke balls :F)Or ironchest mod. Also a plugin for trades, mcmmo and towny. and upload it to any available platform for minecraft (tekkit packs or ftb public packs)  That's kinda all for now .

Well, NPCs come default with pixelmon we wont need a custom mod for it. I don't think we will add any extra mods, as players will need to install them and that will be a pain. We will use a plugin called Land Protect for the protection, I think it's more advanced for towny, and definitely is compatible with sponge.

Well i'm suggesting it making a public pack like a WA so you can just download it w/o any problem ... but i would realy like the Iron Chests mod at least.Because vanilla storage is realy depressing to use -..-

Well i'm suggesting it making a public pack like a WA so you can just download it w/o any problem ... but i would realy like the Iron Chests mod at least.Because vanilla storage is realy depressing to use -..-

I will see, I don't think I'm going to do that because of one mod. It will really reduce our potential player base. However, nothing is final, yet.

I mean that the 2nd spawn and I think you should make a poll about which spawn is the best and let the players deside.

apizEio.jpg

You do realize it's the same spawn in all those images, right? Just taken from different angles.

Archived