Unbann Turtles In Deep Dark

Elonol21

I saw some "bases" there but the bases i found there was a non player generated little house with some torches and some empty chests

Yeah sorry for the edit but I never see you online or hear of you on sky factory so it seems you are a little new. These houses are probably generated by world gen or made by a player who just wanted to build something. Almost everyone is aware that the deep dark is not a base dimension but we can all work together to inform new players of it. I don't think it will be a problem but I guess it could be as Marshmallow did not know and he seems new. I think we will manage brunyman but if anyone disagrees with me feel free to speak up.

Yeah sorry for the edit but I never see you online or hear of you on sky factory so it seems you are a little new. These houses are probably generated by world gen or made by a player who just wanted to build something. Almost everyone is aware that the deep dark is not a base dimension but we can all work together to inform new players of it. I don't think it will be a problem but I guess it could be as Marshmallow did not know and he seems new. I think we will manage brunyman but if anyone disagrees with me feel free to speak up.

He's a post farmer he needs to be warned and punished for it

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived