Craftersland Servers Almost Down [Must See]

6lxx

Hello so i've came here as usual seeing whats up and ive decided to check the host bills of this servers and i figured out that it is critically LOW! So i thought for a while and stuff and i found a solution to keeping the server up longer until it is okay.

My plan: Go to your server host website/company  the slots currently u have 1000+ and NO ONE joins that much so lower it to 800 or 600 and lower the ram a bit [ur choice i do not know how much ram does this server have] Btw Lowering ram isent recommended. The server might crash if u do again it is ur choice. So i'm saying that u need to lower the settings so u can keep the server up.. I'm really scared as this server is really fun interesting.. I do not wanna lose it... :( So Powerwarp, Brunyman Please atleast reply to this topic It will show me support as i really feel bad.. And it will show appreciation from you guys! And I love this server so much it is already 5 years anniversary so I do not want this server to go down on it celebration. this server has been up for 5 years! I don't want something bad to happen.

Kind regards -ThePro256

• Founder

Hi, :D, I don't know how did you check the bills, but keep in mind that CraftersLand never earned a lot of money, other server earn like 10k $ or 50k $ per month, we only earn an average of ~ 800 - 1000$ and have rented 5 dedicated servers and have to pay other services like DNS, Forum Licence and Host, Buycraft and other stuff, but even so we are still online 5 years later, and we will still be with players support. Earning more would be great and allow us to do custom graphics for website and servers, more advertising and faster plugin development and fixes, but we will use what resources we have.

Hi, :D, I don't know how did you check the bills, but keep in mind that CraftersLand never earned a lot of money, other server earn like 10k $ or 50k $ per month, we only earn an average of ~ 800 - 1000$ and have rented 5 dedicated servers and have to pay other services like DNS, Forum Licence and Host, Buycraft and other stuff, but even so we are still online 5 years later, and we will still be with players support. Earning more would be great and allow us to do custom graphics for website and servers, more advertising and faster plugin development and fixes, but we will use what resources we have.

Thanks and it is really easy to check the bills go to forums and ull see on the right it says server bills

Archived