Skyfactory Restarts Every Few Minutes

Markus512

Do MRF ones not function now??

Or Chicken Chunk?

So how do we go to RF-Dims with out it losing power?

Also any chance on refunding all the MFR chunk loaders that the server took from us ? :(

Minefactory Reloaded Chunk loaders do work, but what I seen is that after a server restart or something like that, the chunk loader will become bugged and won't load the chunks which then you have to break it and place it down again in order for it to load chunks. As for refunding, you must make a topic about it or tell a online staff member that is on the server.

Minefactory Reloaded Chunk loaders do work, but what I seen is that after a server restart or something like that, the chunk loader will become bugged and won't load the chunks which then you have to break it and place it down again in order for it to load chunks. As for refunding, you must make a topic about it or tell a online staff member that is on the server.

When you place them.

They are set to zero and you can not alter this.

If you leave the area the chunk unloads and they are removed.

MRF ones are removed

If its a chicken chunk one they turn to obsidian

When you place them.

They are set to zero and you can not alter this.

If you leave the area the chunk unloads and they are removed.

MRF ones are removed

If its a chicken chunk one they turn to obsidian

Thanks for the info, but I already know that the chicken chunks one turns into obsidian

• Founder

because I could not find the source of the crash yet, we will have chunkloaders disabled and rfToold mod removed, i'm also trying some chunk fixes to make sure that the crash is not related to chunk coruption. These will be re-enabled once the problem is fixed

because I could not find the source of the crash yet, we will have chunk-loaders disabled and RF-Tools mod removed, I'm also trying some chunk fixes to make sure that the crash is not related to chunk corruption. These will be re-enabled once the problem is fixed

Thanks for the update Bruny! <3

Seems crashes are still happening though

• Founder

Yes, can't find a way to reproduce it in order to find the source of the crashes, the logs data are just pointing to an error in the minecraft code, but most likely it's a mod that causes it. However the server is crashing less now, we will re-enable rftools as it seems that it wasn't the problem, but we will keep chunkloaders restricted few more days.

• Founder

YES! Finally got the trouble maker! Looks like MineFactory Reloaded mod was the problem that was crashing the server every 5 minutes, was hard to find the guilty when you have ~140 mods and not enough information on logs or crash reports, but looks like the new MFR mod version that was added in the 2.5.4 modpack update was crashing the server, so I patched it and seems that crashes stopped, finally! I'm sorry for all trouble but was hard for me too, I spent days looking on logs just to try to find something that will lead to the source of the problem.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived