DragonArthur

Hello i would like to make 2 suggestions in regards to wipe on 2 specific dimensions.

1. It would be nice if the Last Millennium would never get wiped. I requested this once and it got approved but after the whole server wipe the dim started getting wiped every month again. So my request is that unless its a whole server wipe that we never wipe it and keep it at the same setting after a whole server wipe. its a empty dim made only for building, it doesn't produce lag at all.

2. It would help many players if the Eldritch Dimension was wiped every Monday and Friday. There are a limited amount of Thaumcraft obelisk and many of those are destroyed by ignorant players that don't know what it is. And once a player uses the obelisk and enters the dim it becomes almost useless to other players. By resetting it twice a week newer players may be able to use those obelisks and wont need to go around looking for a new one or waiting a whole month.

I might be wrong but I think the eldritch dimension is already wiped. There is a creative mode eldritch obelisk placer that might help to fix the blowed up obelisks.

those have been tested and do not work. those only spawn the obelisk and not the node needed. and normal nodes spawned there wont work either.

Archived