Rollback Request [Brunyman]

Account Name: Itsz

Island owner name: Itsz

Coordinates: x-9000 y145 z9199

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]:

8:50am(gmt+7) on 6th november 16

reason:

so this is kinda funny... i forgot to turn off my dig A.O.E and dig width and forgot to turn on safe A.O.E of my staff... i broke all my me system now my

6 64k drive is gone... lots of stuff is gone so can i get an easy way out by having my island rollback?

so far that 6 drive i suspect that my thousands blocks of gold is gone, hundreds(~300) awakened draconium ingot is gone, thousands redstone blocks, i cant keep track of everything i lost, so rollback would be the best answer,

thank you

sincerely,

itsz

Also when i broke the me ive noticed that i panicked and dropped some valuable items from my inv can my inv be rollback too? If it cant be rollback i will write the list i lost in my inv The same time as the rollback i requested

EDIT: As long the ME is rollbacked i can get my items back

Also in addition, after i broke my ME system i borrowed my draconic ore dimlet to D34DLY15, after he is done using it, he's returning me via /market send itsz, but the item is not in my mail, i've consult to a judge he said it was glitch, can i have a refund on Draconic Ore Dimlet(Rarity 6) too please? i bought this dimlet for a whopping 15,000$ xD

sincerly,

itsz

I hope bruny will read this anytime soon because i can't play with my broken me system :(

Edit: does anyone know what time zone is bruny at?

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived