Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Brunyman] Yusixs' corrupted farm

itsz

I'm posting this for yusixs because he cannot post/see some section on the forum as shown in this video for some reason:

Hello Bruny/Power,

This has been a really old issue which I didnt really care about until recently, when the situation got chaotic. So the problem starts with a simple 3 chunk farm, loaded with every type of magical crop seed, 256 wither skeleton seeds and 4 watering cans, easy enough, now 2 of the chunks are maxed out with 150 layers of growth pulsars while the third one has around 70-80 layers (14x14 is the size per layer)[I dont know if that information would be helpful or not but just for good measure].So, Whenever I am on my island, I recieve the essence product automatically without me loading the farm but when I fly towards those chunk and visually load the chunks for maintainence, everyone recieves the timed out message because of the crazy essence flying all over. I have a request if there is a possible way to fix this issue without a rollback. I have been trying to fix this via multiple methods but everyone gets annoyed by me failing. If there is no other solution, a rollback with items refunded is highly requested :/

http://pastebin.com/xCRxcVw9 (Items refund list)

http://imgur.com/a/PvFkI (Pics if needed)

Coords: X= -9282, Y= 154, Z= -83 (Preferably a 3 chunk radius rollback)

Best Regards,

itsz

Items are flying around since there is too many seeds for 1 farming station to handle and when that happens it just drops seeds/essence on ground and it wont despawn since the chunk is unloaded We should make a max seed rule per farming station because of this exact reason and ive never had any problem with 4 seeds per station but if more it might start dropping

• itsz locked this topic

Archived