Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Server crash?

HoldenHacker

Hey, sorry if this doesn't belong here, but Id really like to get back on and finish my reactor and ME devices.  The server crashed like 2 hours ago and I have been waiting patiently for it to come back up, still no luck.  Hopefully a moderator or an admin who has access to console can get on there and get this back up and running.

Thank you.

HoldenHacker (Mike)

What server? Is this tekkit because only tekkit server is down

EDIT: DUH this is already on tekkit subforum i was on my phone and i didnt see that, sorry

You are already in the correct forum(tekkit) i didnt see that because i was on my phone sorry, i thought this topic is on Minecraft help @ community subforum

• Founder

Hi, sorry about that, we had a major crash loop caused by a quarry and ender chest in Deep Dark, we will reset Deep Dark today durring maintenance and also change the way our monitoring plugin works so it loads earlier so it can detect this kind of crash and prevent a crash loop, so this does not happen again.

Archived