Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Incredible lag since yesterday

Krafter166

The server started to lag yesterday (26th Dec 2016, aroung 18:00 UTC+1). This lag is so extreme that I once had to wait 2 minutes for the server to respond to what I've done. I've also diead 2 times and lost a resonant jetpack and a mining turtle (R.I.P. Miney :'c). It's nearly impossible to play! Please fix that!

I haven't had any issues with lag until today about 45 minutes ago. server was running at 3.89 tps on the overworld. coincidentally, there are 4 names I don't see on the server any more.

I hadn't done anything different since yesterday either. 

Has this been solved? the lag seems to be gone. 

Is it better on the moon or mars? If yes, then I'll instantly move there.

PS. I'm from Croatia and my ISP is "Iskon", but I think that's not the problem, because other people in the world have the same issues.

PSS. Why is the Tekkit server the only modded server not hosted in Europe, instead of the US?

Recently someone gave me an IP adress that brings me to the Craftersland Tekkit server, but without any lag. I won't say who gave it or what the IP is, because I don't know if the person who gave me the IP wants that.

Archived