Creative Item Spawn Request

cmyk

Hello, I would like the ability to spawn in the creative notebooks from mystcraft without the Spawned In By: tag because it messes up the data of the notebook.

Item ID: 6060

It already has a Spawned lore so I cant go around giving it out and it isnt in NEI which is why I need to be able to spawn it from the creative menu without a tag.

Thanks!

As a judge on the Tekkit sever (and a Sponsor + member of it) I know you cannot spawn in pre-written pages from NEI. Spawning in items without that tag (when they cannot be spawned in from NEI) IS a bannable offense

Are you a Sponsor+ Member of the Tekkit server?

18 minutes ago, RamseyRoich said:

As a judge on the Tekkit sever (and a Sponsor + member of it) I know you cannot spawn in pre-written pages from NEI. Spawning in items without that tag (when they cannot be spawned in from NEI) IS a bannable offense

Are you a Sponsor+ Member of the Tekkit server?

You can use a feature from NEI cheat mode to add the item from the creative menu to your inventory which I had a (now archived) topic about where staff said its fine.

But if its such a big deal let this topic stay active so bruny can remove the Spawned In By Tag because its not like you aren't supposed to be able to spawn it

Just because you were given NEI doesn't give you permission to exploit it. You are suppose to get a " spawned in " tag by every method you spawn items in. 

If you go by that logic you should be allowed to dupe items too as it's apart of the modpack... but it's not. for obvious reasons. And it's the same case here, it's exploit abusing and you are not allowed to spawn in items without the " spawn in " tag, even if you found a method for it. Exposing the method is also bannable. 

7 minutes ago, Henkekalmar said:

Just because you were given NEI doesn't give you permission to exploit it. You are suppose to get a " spawned in " tag by every method you spawn items in. 

If you go by that logic you should be allowed to dupe items too as it's apart of the modpack... but it's not. for obvious reasons. And it's the same case here, it's exploit abusing and you are not allowed to spawn in items without the " spawn in " tag, even if you found a method for it. Exposing the method is also bannable. 

Yeah that true. I was just going to spawn it in to save bruny time since its just a mystcraft book and it already says "Spawned" on the item but since everyone is getting mad I guess I'll just wait for him to reply.

Archived