Purchased Mystcraft World Deleted

belgarufo

So I've been planning on purchasing a mystcraft world for a while now. Spent nearly a week perfecting a world (tweaking, determining there is no decay, etc.... I finally purchased said world using it's world name Friday.  It never had a world number that i could see as i named it before i bound it.  The transaction went through, i even had a mail in game saying my world was safe..

Well it's gone...

Got wiped today...

Sad UFO :(

Is there a backup? I had done some serious moving in all day yesterday...

Please could you look into this?  Mystcraft world was named Similaria

thank you,

Belgarufo

if no name is given when binding the book an age number is assigned. I am not certain the age number is the same as the dim number though. I'll test it on my little ded box.

If you give the world a name when you bind the book you never get to see the age number. That is how i created my world.  I do  recall prior to purchasing I read the kit requirements for finding the right world and it asked for world name or number... so i bound my book with a name. Entered it, it accepted it and prompted an in game mail.

I can not check the book now as it crashes my game, as it is no longer active. Considering the untold sea of worlds this last week i have little hope of recovering my materials.

Now i can tell you that that world should have a date modified time very close to the myst-wipe reset on monday.  I am lucky i didn't get caught in there, because i had been back and forth all morning.

This is by far and away the most enticing kit you offer IMHO. I'd love to see it get used....   be me :)

I'll be away all weekend but back Sun eve. 

thanks for your response

That's it Adrii :)

@brunyman

i confirmed that Age number and Dim number are the same.  Also confirmed that a player cannot see the age number once they've named the book. I knew i shouldn't have named it first...

Perhaps we can try again when i get back and this time i'll give you an age number 

again i won't be in server until Sunday

regards!

Archived