Dw20 Inventory Rollback request

Account Name: Wolf_bot

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful) it was the whole drives

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: Tuesday at 6:34 PM, when I Got Banned I Thought Staff Was Going To Remove My Base So Wolf_bot Took Our Drives So Our ME Stuff Wont Be Gone And His INV Messed Up So It Needs A Rollback.

EDIT: I killed Wolf_bot in the nether so we can get the stuff and i got 2 drives back but we lost 2 golden bags of holding with Bonita and our drives. I got his power stuff but that was all

Description of Issue:  He grabed drives and put them in his inv so he crashes when he logs on.

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended): no screen shots srry

we got some back but his golden bag is gone because it was gliched i got some drives like 2 back but he needs a full refund

i killed him in the nether and we lost his messed up items like his golden bag but i got his power suit and thaumcraft stuff

I am missing a lot of drives every drive was full in the ME so it needs a rollback

Yes. Talking to faction_pvp and his friend, it would be much easier to rollback the base rather than risk the items in the inventory corrupting him again. If it's possible, it would be good if you could rollback only the AE area.

Archived