[Refund Request] Inventory

Account Name: OrbitXYZ

Item Name: ME Drive 16 Million

Time/date: I noticed a couple minutes when i logged into the server. (Monday, May 22nd)

What Happened: I logged off for the night and the next morning when i got on to make a new house all my ME Drives were not in my inventory anymore.

Evidence: Well i do not usually take screenshots of my inventory so i do not have any evidence sorry. 

That may have been the issue because i had a ME Terminal, ME Crafting Terminal, and 2 ME Drives. and then 8 ME drives. And it filled my inventory. But i have left servers like that many times and nothing has happened. Also if mine craft cannot handle a lot of items in the inventory then why do we have all those spaces. 

This has been an issue since the beginning, minecraft just can't handle that much storage in your inventory, And you had a'lot in there. If you notice when you play there is a worldwide server message that tells you not to store too many items in your inventory or it would get corrupted. I think they might be able to do an inventory rollback for you but i'm not sure how they do things. You will just have to wait until a staff member see's this and decides what is the best action to take.

Archived