Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Disable Creative] Myshpoetry

myshpoetry

10 hours ago, quagma said:

So in other words, myshpoetry wants all of the creative stuff, nei, gmc, and item, removed, as those prevent them from participating in the economy.

yeps and because this ban of participating economy extend to her townmates, (me)
which is a bit sad because according to her she donate just want to be able to fly, and some perks

it's sad for me too cause we're just barely can make everything sustainable and getting infinity bee in a legit way but cannot sell them.
i recommend to resolve this asap, it breaks my heart seeing her telling me she found something when roaming but cannot send them to our base 

6 hours ago, brunyman said:

there are still ways to bypass the creative item tag?

the only thing she spawed was nether star block as decoration, but henk told us that it make the whole base being creative base.

the request should be about removing her abilites to be "creative" player. 

edit: is there any explanation about this creative item tag?

• Founder

yes sir, pearks removed, still, I don't know why you could not sell legit stuff to the market? since only creative spawned items that have the creative tag have restrictions. If you  want the peraks back just make a request

well he could but as stated in the rules it's not allowed u know ... and since we still have ways to bypass the creative tag its safer to say that they are not allowed to sell items when they have creative access

Archived