[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

Quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

N/A

[7] Your Reason:

Because i think i have been wrongfully banned

You were begging a sponsor for some angel wings, and he refused to give them to you unless I was off. So i hid for a while, and lo and behold, i checked again and you had wings in your inventory. 

HE never teleported to me or anything all i did was ask him there was no wrong doign in this situation. He never gave me the wings or anything. I bought my wings for Y_d For 888 dollars on the market and if u check my balance now and subtract 888 from the 16934 i had before i bought them it should equal the amount or somewhat near the amount i have now

14:41:57] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiChat
[14:41:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [System] Balance: $16934.02
[14:41:59] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiChest
[14:41:59] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerChest
[14:42:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Market] You have new market mail!

Capture.PNG

Not to be disrespectful, but do you have any proof of me teleporting to Blair or that I gave her the wings because I was my base the whole entire time. Also, the IRS  thing is a gag I do when I know a gm+ is /v, and I pretend to be paranoid because I did something wrong even though I never did. The final thing is I said no because I knew Quagma was on, and I am not stupid. I would not sell a creative item to someone when I know for a fact two staff are on. So clearly, the joke backfires getting both of us banned even though we did nothing. 

You need to prove that you got the wings from the person you claim you got it from. Cajun, you need to make a separate unban request. Right now all I have is your words. You need to provide more screenshots than that.

Quagma if u check how much money i have ingame i bought the wings for 888 from y_d .my original balance was 16934 what if u check my current bal is should be 888 dollars less my current balance should be 16046 and change

and if u check on the market Y_D was sellign another pair for 888 too

That is my main proof and You should of never had enough proof to ban us because me asking him isnt proof or anything because there was never proof of me reciving them from him

Yes but i proved my point and isnt there a market history command?
And there was nothing in the logs saying i paid turk 888 so the money had to of gone somewhere and it shows i had new market mail right after i spent the money and not anywhere in turks logs does it show he doing / market mail between 14:00-14:40

Unbanned, I am sorry for this inconvenience, but you have to understand that the fact that you announced your intent to break the rules was utterly misleading, now I am glad that no rule was broken but in the future please watch what you're saying even if it's just a joke think twice before saying it.

Have a nice day.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived