[Unban][Cajun_Turk]

Cajun_Turk

[1] In-Game Username:

-Cajun_Turk
[2] Details of Situation:

-I honestly have no idea about this ban, my game crashed and all of a sudden I was banned from the server. 

[3] Ban Category:

-Rule 4, first offense, giving spawned in items  

[4] Ban Duration:

-2 days

[5] Staff Member:

-Quagma-

[6] ScreenShots:

-none-

[7] Your Reason:

-Well to completely honest I've never given away any creative items of any sort. I joke about it sometimes, but never actually did it at all. However, if there is evidence of me selling creative items I would accept the ban. Though I highly doubt that any spawned in items was given away by me is possible, since I have not had done a single transaction in weeks, other than me cells from the market and buying and reselling a spawner. The only creative items I've given to, is people in my towns and no-one else. I may have several ideas of this allegation, but none of them are set in stone. Mostly this ban appeal is about is what did I gift someone outside of my town that is spawned in. I would like to be unbanned, but not necessarily because I understand that the server needs rules to prevent total chaos. Despite whether being unbanned or not, I would still like to know what I did give according to this ban because as far as I can recall I have sold/given anything of these sorts-

You were begging a sponsor for some angel wings, and he refused to give them to you unless I was off. So i hid for a while, and lo and behold, there were wings in blairwitch09's inventory. Joking about gifting spawned in items is actually very serious. It's also very misleading, if it were a joke. You are going to have to provide evidence that you didn't actually spawn anything in for them.

Unbanned, I am sorry for this inconvenience, but you have to understand that the fact that you announced your intent to break the rules was utterly misleading, now I am glad that no rule was broken but in the future please watch what you're saying even if it's just a joke think twice before saying it.

Have a nice day.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived