[3] Ban Category:

Duping

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

quagma

[6] Your Reason:

each vote party i threw keys to ME system and now i send my friend to open them

Well, you are connected to a very large ring of dupers. A person in a town you share, that town name being Love, and in that person's other town, Brazzer, we found over 120 legendary keys, nearly 500 world anchors set to the same time, and nearly 500 quantum solars, all of which has no infrastructure to support that quantity of items. I also watched you and your friend duping.

In your own town you had quite a few quantum solars, a nearly impossible feat for your town and infrastructure, especially at this point in the game. You didn't even have any machines to make them!

You even used up 20 keys, at least, and for your information, you couldn't have gotten that many keys in the time in which you played. You played a total of around 70 hours. People who've played over 200 hours haven't even gotten that many keys yet, since the server was last wiped. Those same people have only just managed less than 20 solars, using automated crafting.

Archived