Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Command Request] HellFir3

HellFir3

Account Name: HellFir3

Requested Commands:
WE and vanish ( at least just to vanish from players, if that is a staff only command :P )

Reason for Request:
I would like to have WE access so i can build my space station easly .. and vanish, the most important wish for having this access, to not have problems any problems interacting with other players and eventualy catching me with creative items over me somewhere ouside my town, and take them, hide them, sell them, create alot of problems is that would happen .. etc. and just for peacefull purposes .. and even help with all i can using it ( eventually catching rules breakers silenctly with some videos/photos :D ) and i will never use it for killing or harming others.

I'd like to add that i bought the S+ rank on network servers too , i spend some time there too .. could this or any or this 2 commands be added there too? 8-|

Thank you, and keep up the good work @brunyman :) 

and best regards!

Hello again, and thanks that you left this topic opened

I would like to get the /tpx command (going to make a permanent world asap)

And the /tppos

As i stated in the first post, if i see/feel something suspicious, i fly to that person to watch him from a close distance. Eventually to stop/report him!

And you know this is really bad due to the huge amount of chunks loads doing that ...

I do not think that /tp will help in these cases .. because the bad intentional people usually close their towns, so ... just getting close to them is enough i guress.

And please if you can remove the tp delay too.

Thank you and best regards!

Oh i did not got a notification that you replyed here, and i was waiting and waiting :)  that is really wiered .. anyway thank you for the response.

About the tpx, i really have no idea what permissions node it has, but i use it always in single player when testing mystcraft worlds ..  i believe it is from mystcraft itself

It teleport you between mystcraft worlds, or even back to the overworld with /tpx 0 .. and i wanted the command to go to the permanent world easly when i'll finish creating a stable one :P

Archived