Server try to assasinate me, and it successes

2 days ago when I'm talking to QuartzWitch server suddenly restart and make my computer freezed 5 minutes. After restart I have to login again and after login I'm suffocated inside the spawn 

This is the latest efforts of it to kill me, another attempts are: 

- Disconnect on the first time enter to Nether (luckily there is no pigmans around the gate).

- Disconnect everytime change dimension (the end - overworld, nether - overworld, overworld - the end, overworld - nether, and also with the mining dimension and deep dark)

- Freezed and lag when data safe, flying on the top of pigmans, endermans and other hostile mobs

- Freeze everytime I fly on the top of lava pool in nether

- Drag me to the old position when I'm flying 3-5 times when I tp before let me out

Return to this time, luckily because data reset I have to put all stuff in chest so I only lost 90 lvl. But I hope that these things I just mentioned will be investigate and prevent in future 

Update: here is the evidence

Pv2MxzK.jpg

7 hours ago, Asuka Kurashina said:

That's not really enough proof sure it showed that you died there because of the coords but how can we know you didn't make that death waypoint? so include your death info that you received when you died.

This picture is taken right after I died and respawn at spawn, I will send the coords ASAP but there is no grave for me so I cannot show the reason why I died

I died with empty inventory so I don't need the refund request. I have the coords, idk by somehow I fall to level 38 under the spawn and died, I will post pictures that I already taken but cannot upload due to super bad internet right now today.

UPDATE: now everytime I tried to change dimensions my game freezed 5 minutes and disconnected, but when I reconnect it says "you are already connected to the server" for the next 10 minutes, that's mean I cost more than 15 minutes for travel between 2 dimensions

• 1 month later...
  • Henk locked this topic

Archived