[Presentation] SoullessSushi

SoullessSushi

IGN: SoullessSushi

Crafter's Land Servers you play: SkyFactory

How I came to minecraft: I was in a private school and this guy was being sneaky and playing minecraft, so I asked him about it and he said it was just the demo and downloadable on the computers we got, so I played the demo and enjoyed it very much, I convinced my friend to let me borrow their account so I could play with people, then I met someone truly amazing and they bought me the account I have now for my birthday. I've been playing for roughly 4 years now~

A short description of yourself: Hello, I am SoullessSushi. I am 18 years old, and I am going to college to pursue an art teaching career. Painting is my all time favorite thing to do (along with playing games on my computer), but I haven't been able to do it as recent events prevent me from doing so. I play minecraft a lot, so you're more than likely to see me on. I have social anxiety, and it's super bad, that's why  I prefer to stay inside unless I'm hanging out with someone I know well. It's eh.. weird. I try to look at the positive things in life, sometimes, maybe? Lol, I try that's the point. 

I'm very new to this mod, I'm trying to learn the best I can, and I love helping people, but it's hard when you don't know stuff haha.

Hobbies and interests: Painting, hanging out with close friends, eating food, STEVEN UNIVERSE, alternate dimension thoughts, wondering if aliens are real, also wondering if we are just sims in a sims 7 game, etc..

Discord / Skype Name: SoullessSushi #4838 / SoullessSushi@outlook.com (Not an active email, just for skype.)

Welcome to server SoullessSushi. I hope you will enjoy our company here and we will try to help you with your game and learning the modpack. If you ever have any questions ask there are lot of people on server who are willing to help. And thank you for this open introduction, we are truly honored with trust you give us by such an honest post.

Archived