How often?

Voodoo

Herro, Just a quick one for anyone in the know, how often are rank transfers for less than sponsor done?  And do these usually get done during the weekly maintenance?

Also, i was just wondering why, with so many active staff, is it that Brunyman does a lot of the little things, alongside all the big things? couldn't there be other staff who are trained to deal with these to give Bruny a day off? :P

Just a queery

Well, the answer is: We used to do that, but it ended up very badly, and poor Brunyman no longer can trust people other than himself with that sort of power. Believe us, we've tried to get him to let us do this sort of stuff, but it's very dangerous. Not to mention he's been working on bug fixes and updates a lot lately. I'm sure he'll do them, hopefully. Maybe just give him a bit of time?

Also note that bruny does all pending transfers at the same time, regardless of the rank you're having transferred. Doesn't matter if it's a VIP or a Sponsor+ rank, he'll get to those requests eventually. It depends on his weekly work load I guess.

About why he's the only one pretty much running everything, it's what quagma said. There's been trust issues with staff in the past, so for about a couple years now bruny has been playing it safe and doing password resets, transfers, etc. himself. However I find it a bit weird he's not asking the managers for help, as they already get similar access to his.

On 07/09/2017 at 3:00 AM, quagma said:

Maybe just give him a bit of time?

@quagma 

It wasn't a complaint, if that's how it came across, i apologise, it was merely a curious soul asking about how things work in these parts :) 

And your reply was tip top if i do say so myself.

And i do. 

Archived