Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

offended by these frogs

JT_ELITE19

DragonLady
SoullessSushi
Terminator
Yusixs

have offended my rights and sided with the trator RC4675 and i request a meeting on discord to prove why i have all the power in this Matter Kind regards EvilRogue01

P.S: Im a god when it comes to online warfare so don't do anything rash.  oh and RC4675 if your reading this come and face me you coward

Nobody has sided with anyone, they're just going off what proof they have, it's not personal dude.

They can't go off speculations and hearsay from player to player, has to be hard evidence. :/ sorry to say this, but that's how it works.

They need Proof.

Nobody from mentioned people did offend your rights. You made false accusation about RC4675 'stealing' your island and logging in your MC account. We have evidence that his IP does not match to those used to log in to your account and I have chat logs where you are saying that you willingly gave your island to RC4675. You was even asking for command how to do it. It is not fun for staff to deal with such false accusation, and as you now see we have ways to find out facts - but it takes some work. When you claim something you should have evidence to provide. Also when doing complain use template and provide all needing information

As of your problem of not being able to create new island this is real issue. Please contact me in game so I can try to solve this.

1. Your previous complaint was closed because you didn't show evidence of your island being stolen from you and you didn't follow the template which on its own it's enough to close your topic.
2. Do not insult our staff team by calling them frogs or anything else, if you want help you  have to respect the staff.
3. You do not have "all the power" in any matter, all you can do is present the evidence and wait for the staff to take action.
4. I assure you that if you go on making anymore threats it will not end well for you.
    I'm going to leave this open for a while for you to write a reply or use the proper template.

To be honest, I don't know how you lost the account to another player just by cracked launcher (if it is true)

I'm using cracked launcher, and anytime the IP changed, I have to wait 5 minutes before the "you are already connected to server" notice disappeared (if it mercy with me or I have to wait 15 minutes if it not). And everytime login you have to type your password again. And I'm sure that you can not so dumb to post your password in chat channel, but if you do this, this is your end, you cannot complaint anyone. 

If he want to steal your accounts, he has to login with the same IP. In case you are using VPN, he have to know your VPN and in both case he cannot see your IP unless you let your computer vulnerable with trojans, viruses... (in case he is a excellent hacker) and again, it still your end. 

• 2 months later...

Archived