In-Game Nickname: Hunter HQ

Time and date: 14.45ish 17/09/2017

Description of what happened:
I asked about my missing quarry. 
HunterHQ was chatting but did not reply, 
I asked again about my quarry. 
HunterHQ said no staff would delete it. 
I asked what happened to it again. 
HunterHQ continued with his poor attitude and during the entire thing was condescending and rude. 
I said he had a bad attitude for staff. 
He said I did well to work that out so quickly. 

This is just 1 incident of a few, in the 4 days I have played on this server he has been consistently arrogant, dismissive and rude, for staff I feel this is unacceptable.
Surely your staff should not be driving your paying customers away? 

Screenshots or Proof: 
This was right before a server reset so I didn't grab screenshots.

List of eyewitnesses: 
Infinity Bowman was in chat during this time as were others I can not recall. 

Hi, can you send me the entire chatlog of this conversation? It's usually located in a directory similar to this is you are using the legacy launcher, E:\FTB\FTB_Pack_Install\FTBPresentsDirewolf20110\minecraft\logs

For the twitch launcher, I myself haven't used it so I don't know it's directory link

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.10\logs

Let's get started then. About your missing quarry, I was the one who deleted it. Normally Quantum Quarries use about 0.5-3% of Time/Tick but yours was using 15%. This was causing the server to lag heavily and I used /blockzap to eliminate the source of lag(Your quarry) which did result in the tps remaining stable (~19 tps) for 3-4 minutes before it started to lag again. If you're worried as to why GunnerHQ didn't put the blame on the quarry to staff was because I never informed him about it. So in his mind, the highest possible reason for the quantum quarry disappearing would've been someone griefing you. Eitherway, the quantum quarry was refunded in a chest at (-851, 90, -482). Hope you're satisfied for that, let me know if there was any filter/enchanted book in it.

I noticed that you only talked about your quantum quarry issue for which gunner did reply. Then why did you state this in your report that you asked him before about your quarry and he didn't reply? Perhaps you didn't read it or understand what he meant but the paragraph above and the chatlog should explain the situation. If a staff member doesn't reply for a while, then you should ask about the issue on the forum or ask other players playing on the server. I'm sure you can realise that we're not bots and can't monitor the chat 24/7. All of us have personal issues to deal with aswell. Gunner did look at the chat on and off and replied to concerns listed. You can't always expect a staff member to watch the chat every second if he doesn't have anything to do other than refunding players and just reading the chat.

Just to clarify, we are not paid to monitor the servers but don't take this as an excuse this is merely a reply to your "business model" question in your previous topic. As a rule of thumb, giving some respect to staff will result in getting a better response to your situation, bashing on them isn't going to help alot.

Finally, about his attitude. When you reply to a person in a joking manner, more precisely: "[CHAT] [Premium] Lucy_Anne2012: Must have been the minecraft faries then........", you shouldn't always expect to get a serious reply from him :P. I don't see him anywhere acting like an egomaniacs with god complex's if i'm being honest with you but I realise that not everyone can take jokes lightly. If you're concerned as to why he replies with alot of dots(.) in his sentences, don't be. He isn't using them to simplify his sentences for you to understand. He uses them just to convey whatever he's thinking as accurate as possible. Not everyone has had perfect education in English language and you should pay some respect to those who still try their best in speaking English despite being a bit weak in certain areas. 

As a conclusion: I don't think anything should be done, having a staff on the server who atleast replied on issues after 3-5 minutes is better than having no staff to tend to your questions. Try getting along with him, instead of /ignore'ing him and making smirky remarks in the future. He's a really good guy. Also, his name is GunnerHQ, not HunterHQ :P.

Edit September 25: No reply for over a week + Player has been active on forums and ingame since I posted this reply, Topic Closed

• quagma locked this topic

Archived