[Grief](quagma)

TheToxic_Avenger

In-Game Nickname: Quagma

Time and date: 9/24/17, time unknown

Description of what happened: 

I was punished earlier for spamming chat with a mob, and when AFK

During this time, Quagma decided to destroy all the mobs in safari nets in our ME system (see pictures) and destroy our grinders
We had a lot of rare mobs, and literally every mob in the game. This not only halted production, destroyed our inventory, and caused unrest, but is clearly a personal jab at my for insulting him earlier. Staff should not actively grief to compensate for feelings.

Additionally, he killed many of our villagers and mules we had on the bottom floor of our citadel. I don't know why he did that, they were unrelated. We used them for trading a moving items. 

Overall casualties of this were roughly 20 mules, and 30 villagers.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1EnS3

List of eyewitnesses: BulletProofMonk, Zlwb02, GoddessofTime, myself (we all share the base), Quagma (he has screenshots of him actually performing the act)

I did not touch anything other than the safari nets. The only safari nets I took are were the named ones, confiscated as evidence. I only took one net, and put the other sheep in my own nets. Destroying the grinders would be a: griefing and b: unnecessary. What's really funny is you are using my own screen shots. I did not kill a single mob in your base. Those screen shots are of me looking through your base and watching you kill the mobs yourself. Very funny that you are trying to use my own actions against me in this manner. While we were talking on Discord, I was off of tekkit. Your problem occured some time between the time I punished you, and the end of the discussion. Why would I give you screen shots showing me griefing? At this point, if feels like you are just trying to get me removed because I told your gang off for being bullies. I'm not the sort of person to do something so petty and ultimately worse for me.

I have definite proof, but what's really hilarious is you lying straight to my face and laughing at me. Lying about something that I WATCHED YOU DO. If I were to do what you are suggesting, then I would have been kicked from staff a long time ago. You need to back up your claims with something more than my own screen shots.

Requesting another staff to comment and possibly close this.

No, you have no proof of me destroying your grinders or killing your animals. You only have proof of me removing one safari net, which is all I did. Your grinders already had cryofluid on them from when you were killing named sheep. You appear to be making up things which I did not do in order to cause me to look bad in a possible event to remove me from staff. You know what that's called? It's called lying. It's also a form of bullying. I am not the petty sort to do this sort of thing, as I'm aware of the consequences. 

Those screenshots don't prove anything more than quagma investigating your base and taking a safari net and some named sheep as evidence. I can't see him or anyone else destroying your grinders, safari nets or killing your mobs.
       If you won't come up with actual proof I'll have to lock this topic, also we don't have the time to deal with false claims so in the future if you don't have actual proof abstain from posting.

• 3 weeks later...

No proof to support your claim. Quagma didn't grief you- He took the items that were straight up offensive; The safari nets.

Besides, you have since then been permbanned for spawning grief. One crime to another, this topic is no longer relevant. 

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived