(Unban) King_Sombra

ZukiZuhio

[1] In-Game Username:

King_Sombra_
[2] Details of Situation:

I Accidently placed a Diamensional door at spawn Didnt mean to but i was teleported to spawn in creative mode as i was placing Diamensional doors in my base i placed one in spawn by mistake and i dont know how i did i must of lagged or the server lagged and allowed me to bypass protection which i didnt want to do. And that same day i bought the premium + rank and i got banned after spending so much money on ranks which i think is unfair.

[3] Ban Category:

Banned for greifing the spawn by accident

[4] Ban Duration:

Never Expires

[5] Staff Member:

quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

I attached a screenshot below

[7] Your Reason:

I wont place any diamensional doors at spawn ever again or try to greif spawn i never tried to do any of these it just happend can i please be unbanned?

Screenshot (645).png

• 2 weeks later...

@brunyman There is a very good reason that this player was supposed to be banned, for griefing spawn. 

He was banned for placing a dimensional door at tekkit spawn, going in the door, filling it with boss mobs, and trying to lure people in to have them die so he could take their stuff. He knew the door was at spawn, and told players to go in spawn door. It also takes a few steps to set up a door. It was also by the vote crates, a location you have to walk up to from the default spawn point. To set one up requires going to two different places, marking them with a device, and then setting up a door in both locations. If they were tp'd to spawn, they would have been teleported to the spawn point. However, the door's location was directly in the middle of the vote crate chests, a fair distance away from spawn. He could not have been randomly tp'd to spawn in the middle of creatively placing it. The only things that can do that are staff, and there were no staff online who could force teleport him to the location, or would have wanted to.

He also encouraged other players to go into the door at spawn, telling them where it was, how to go in, and saying it was full of good stuff and loot, when it actually had giant creepers that would kill them if they weren't in creative or had very good power armor on. He also admitted to griefing it more than once, having hacked clients more than once. The IP was banned as well, due to the very large number of alts that King_Sombra_ has and has used. Griefing spawn means a perm ban for all their accounts, and it's far easier to ban the ip than to ban each new account as it shows up.

I banned him for bypassing spawn protection, and for griefing spawn with malicious intent, as well as abusing his creative. Here is my evidence gallery https://imgur.com/a/GyljY

IN short, this unban request should never have been accepted, and should have been denied. The reason I had not yet responded to this post was because I was still compiling my evidence into an easy to comprehend collection.

Archived