Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Donation rank gone need help

NGenetics

Hello my name is Marco,

I have been playing for a long time on the infinity server, i however have had a big long break due that i became a dad again from a girl, so after i decided to play again on your server i have lost my donation rank i had.

No problem you would say, so i contacted an old player on the server asking for an admin, they told me to get my transfer information, again no problem you would say, well for me its not possible to find any transfer histories made with craftersland.com, it mosty likely been more then a year ago, and my bank only shows the transmissions made for the past 12 months unless i request that information i do have to pay 9,99 thats like half of what i donated  (it was 20% off by using a code i think)

so anyone can tell me what i can do at this point??

i mean people know me on the server knowing i had a donators rank, i just cant prove it at this point from my side.

my ingame name is NGenetics, i used to play alot in the past with players like Ilogic and imperatus and some other friends back then

if you need any other information that can help out, feel free to pm me (admins)

thank you

• Founder

Hi, I can't find any donation on our buycraft database, I can see you started using Infinity daily rewards on Jan 05, 2017 01:35, are you sure the payment was made on this in-game name? NGenetics , and how much have you donated and for what rank?

hello brunyman, when i donated it was a 20% off deal, i can hardly remember howmuch i donated but i believe it was the inf premium, people know i had a donators rank back before the wipe, imperatus knows that too. and it could have been after jan 5 2017. and it must have been on this name

greetings Marco @ NGenetics

Archived