Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Unban me plz, i believe false ban

ryanmatt

Below is the Rule 8 of the rules of which i got banned for... I magneted which is not included in the description It says "Block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection." I would assume that when an item is being referred to it is appearingly like a tree farm item not when i am outside of the claim and have my magnet on. The grammar used in the rules would be causing grief to a physical attribute... i do not feel i have violated this rule and any item that i may have received or not received would be conceivably destroyed also, as far as i know the only evidence was a screenshot of my being on a /near which doesn't seem admissible

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

Rule 8 covers every kind of griefing (not just changes to enviroment). therefor stealing from people's base using magnets is considered griefing and punished accoring to said rule.

the rule also states " any action that can bypass protection" and since you used a method to bypass protection it will be seen as griefing.

For the evidence: yes, having a screenshot of /near with your name on it is enough evidence. You had no bussiness in their base and as they saw the item get taken away it is valid.

This ban is just. You bypassed the protections by using the magnet to pick up items in their town. The evidence showing you doing so is sufficient. The template was not followed either, making this topic null and void, as it states in the Unban Request Template topic. Unban request denied.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived