Griefing 1 offense and some other i dont remember

[4] Ban Duration:

like 7 days

[5] Staff Member:

Yusixs(i think so, i was afk)

[6] ScreenShots:

nope

[7] Your Reason:

im sorry.after i made that i told everything to Virtmo,as i know he is staff on other server and i can trust him

im very sorry guys

You deleted more than just one island, if you accidently deleted one island it is understandable, but you didn't stop and kept deleting more. 

I told you to not say anything to anyone but then you asked me if you could delete bosuhexxit's island. Seriously?

I suggest that ban stays, he knowingly abused bug and griefed lots of people. 

1 hour ago, CursedDarkness said:

[3] Ban Category:

Griefing 1 offense and some other i dont remember

[4] Ban Duration:

like 7 days

You were banned for rule 2 and rule 8, exploiting and griefing. It results in a 9 day ban. And because of the plugin's limitations right now we can't extend a ban to more than 7 days, so the extra 2 days will be added at a later time.

Unban appeals are meant to prove your innocence and if us at staff made a mistake in banning you. Unfortunately a mere apology is not enough for an unban since you did infact do all the things that you got banned for - as you did abuse this exploit and you did infact grief multiple islands by deleting them. 

You will have to wait out your 9 days as this was - in every way - a fair punishment. 

• 3 months later...

Archived