Fly PvP + Spawn camping 

[4] Ban Duration:

3 days

[5] Staff Member:

PandaSwag_

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/nnz3C

[7] Your Reason:

First of all idk Y it is a ban, if u see the rules, u can see that spawn camping it's jail like fly pvp.

If u see the vid proof that i was doing that, u can see that i was descending to the player, and not flying and fighting, cuz i somethings don't press the doble space to fall.

Btw, 3 days? Rlly? If u add the time that it have to be in jail with the fly pvp plus the spawn camping, it is just like 45 minutes i think, and not 1, 2 or 3 days.

It's clearly not the first time that you camp at spawn, it's just the first time you've been caught. Also, regarding the proof, using /fly to get on a building while you have HB effects and you want to pvp is considered an abuse. 

In my opinion, the ban stays. However, let's see what another staff member has to say.

1 hour ago, Zawita said:

I'll go for a 2d reduce, like if this was abuse. I think 3d is way too much, but as Lexy says, you've been doing this a lot so, Panda does the decicion if the ban stays, it's reduces or maybe you'll get unbanned.

If i did it so many times, why i didn't receive a warn? 

• N3co_ locked this topic

Archived