Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

It is raining all the time

TwoThe

When you are still in an early stage in the Infinity mod-pack it is a reasonable thing to use solar panels for energy generation to i.E. run Steve's Carts or the ProjectRed furnace. The big problem with that is, that it is raining on the server basically 24/7, which disables or reduces energy generation from most solar panels. I have no idea what is causing the constant rain, but it is very persistent. I had the same issue on DW20 1.7.10, so at some point I made the Witchery Mystic Branch solely to stop the rain. But usually within a minute after stopping the rain, it starts again.

There are also some performance issues related to rain on lower end machines, which keeps some players from properly playing on these servers as of the constant rain.

I am not sure if someone messed with the weather, but I actually watched it, cause I bought a nice solar panel, and within 4 hours of gameplay there was either night or rain or both. The panel was working at 10% of the time at best.

I also experienced that a lot on the DW20 server, where I and someone else actually used the Witchery branch to clear the weather, and usually within 2 minutes it was raining again.

Archived