Unban Me

AurelTheDark

[1] In-Game Username:

xKayoZzGx
[2] Details of Situation:

I was playing Pure survival, when I sent tpa to a user who was with Javiichu73 and I was thrown a super force potion and the fact is that he was in survival when I hit him kill him in one blow, then he asks me, is that the 127? and for bothering him I answer 'yes', then he said, I'll tell my man to ban you for illegal potions, then I answer 'it's okay, I do not care, anyway I do not have the 127'

[3] Ban Category:

idk, i thing dumb

[4] Ban Duration:

30 days (LOL?) Ilegal potions 30 days?

[5] Staff Member:

@MarceLOL my favorite bae ^_^ Obviously, as he don't like me he will say no but you have to have faith in God LOL

[6] ScreenShots:

see meh bans

[7] Your Reason:

Well, I think he had to put / invsee xKayoZzGx to be completely sure, but hey he cry

I don't think I'm supposed to be posting here, but here's a little something that could help. It's not the first time you got banned for owning illegal potion. Well, from what I see at least. Take a look at this ban record:
mjo7x5.jpg

Also,

3 hours ago, xKayoZzGx said:

when I sent tpa to a user who was with Javiichu73 and I was thrown a super force potion

Why didn't you just take a screenshot of his username and his actions? You could have even recorded.
Anyways, hopefully this will help in something.

You threw a super force potion (lvl 127) to a user and it killed him. That’s called owning illegal potions and abusing creative mode. 

You were banned for 30d because you were banned several times before and you didn’t learn your lesson.

The ban stays. Topic closed.

Yeah, I was re-opening the topic.

I'll just add my own proof, frame taken from the video:

kayopot.jpg.0a5c622801a41b3b5cf8c5403cffe885.jpg

And Javiichu's as an extra: https://imgur.com/a/on2BF

"Well, I think he had to put / invsee xKayoZzGx to be completely sure, but hey he cry" . Well, I wrote /home xKayoZzGx:1 instead, to be completely sure.

Voldemort answered the reason for the 30 days, so nothing more to add.

See you, "bae" (:  Unban denied, T/C.

Archived