Refund *Blaise (ADeadVoxel)*

ADeadVoxel

Your Name:

Blaise (ADeadVoxel)

Item Name + Amount: 

Full Power Armor set (including fist) - (Did not have the things that are crossed off)

Armor

Energy

Environment

Movement
Blink Drive Blink Drive • Glider Glider • Jetpack Jetpack • Jump Assist Jump Assist • Jet Boots Jet Boots Parachute Parachute • Shock Absorber Shock Absorber • Sprint Assist Sprint Assist • Swim Boost Swim Boost Uphill Step Assist Uphill Step Assist

Special

Tool
Axe Axe • Pickaxe Pickaxe • Shovel Shovel • Shears Shears • Rototiller Rototiller • Lux Capacitor Lux Capacitor • Prototype OmniWrench Prototype OmniWrench

Vision

Weapon

Auto Feeder

Water Electrolyzer

Compass

Clock

Thermal Generator

Dimensional Tear Generator

Water Tank

Mob Repulsor

Radiation Shielding

Kinectic Generator

Power Fist Tools

Crafting Table Power Fist

Melee Assist

32 Unstable Ignots from Legendary Chest

1 Rocket set (including 9 Launch Pads) from Legendary Chest

Backpack with many ignots in it

-At least two stacks of Silver

-A stack of Iron block

-Like two or three stacks of Copper

-Like two stacks of Lead

-Maybe a stack of Gold

-Bunch of others I can't remember like

Some Glowstone dust

Some Redstone dust

Probably three Invar Gears

Safari Ball with a Monolith in it

Coordinates:

The Limbo

Description of Issue: 

I was minding my own business in my town looking for some new upgrades for my Power Armor when ADeadCobra kept annoying me to TPA to him. Knowing how he won't stop unless you do, I TPAed to him. I'm sent to the Limbo because of the dumb Monoliths or whatever. Like five blocks into walking in the Limbo and Chill and I'm sent into the Void. At first I didn't care because I thought it wasn't loading or whatever, but nope! I die and there goes all that stuff I spent so many hours making. I know there's more stuff I lost, but there's no way I can remember it all.

Screenshots (Optional): 

Don't have any

Archived