Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Why We Should Have A Restart (and a good shop)

silentpotato934

On this server when I started playing i got very powerful very quickly. I have been thinking that this server could use a restart for a while. I also would like to have a good shop system. for instance a shop where you can sell items to the server. I hope that you decide to join me and ask for a restart as well.:)

A restart(reset) as you vall it would be say to som, the current map has only been live for aproxmetly 4 months, maybe even less.

if you could sell to the server as you wanted, everyone would have millions of dollars. If cobblestone/dirt/gravel would all sell 1$ i would have atleast 60+mil. 

Point is, everything is easy to get, If you could sell to the server, the server economy would be ruined.

1 hour ago, MrColt said:

Point is, everything is easy to get, If you could sell to the server, the server economy would be ruined.

well... it's ruined pretty quickly ruined already by how easy everything is to get.

1 hour ago, MrColt said:

if you could sell to the server as you wanted, everyone would have millions of dollars. If cobblestone/dirt/gravel would all sell 1$ i would have atleast 60+mil. 

i guess you could make it where you can only sell ingots / Gems for nearly nothing back to the server. perhaps $50 for 64 iron and similar prices for other items.

3 hours ago, brunyman said:

Hi, why don't you use the players market to sell items? or why do you think selling items to the server would be better?

Player market hardly gets used, and when it does, end-game items get sold for next to nothing... no real point in selling it that way :(

And beside the market thing, the map is getting kinda full again... i'm deleting towns and regening areas every day, but there is only this much i can do each day...

That is true. I usally sell Iron Blocks for 50$ per stack, i may be helping "ruining the economy" but i mean, i think i've sold up to 40-50k blocks, each 50$ each. they do sell quick at that price. And that is probobly the reason.

Thing with player market is that players get to chose the price. But if we get to sell to shops, everyone would like i said before, be millionairs. Even 50$ for 64 Iron ingots.

With just a day or two, in a dense world you can easly get 500k iron ore. maybe even in one day or less depending on how many quarries u can set up.

I like the fact that you cant sell to the server, and only to players. creates a Competative trading kind of gameplay if you sell alot.

Perhaps with an income ceiling if possible. But most pressure for a wipe would come from how full the map is and how laggy it is.

There's still room to build, but not for long anymore...

We're doing our best to clean up as much as we can, but most bases are massive and take up to 30-45 minutes each to regenerate...

I'd be down for a reset if maybe some new features would be introduced. I would love somethings like chestshops so that players can make their own shops and stores, although I don't know how well it works with tekkit items. A new spawn would be cool and maybe a better server shop. I still feel like there is lots of land to build on. You can make bases on the moon as it has no world border, there is plenty of room in the ocean biomes and just around the server, and staff work to delete some of the older towns. I don't want a reset but I would be cool with having one if some new stuff is added after the reset.

I liked the old system for the fact that players created a shop and put items in, and you used items to buy items.
I did not like the old system for the fact that space was limited and players would create useless shops or others would obtain multiple shops.

Right now money doesn't mean alot with people putting stuff on the market for next to nothing as @RandomNukes said and I agree I observe it every day. Its better if we buy items with items In my oppinion.

Archived